Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ryan and Jessica on the Destiny Yacht in Newport Beach

Jessica and I met in high school and soon became fast friends. In the college years we both did our own things and lost touch. I always wondered where she was and hoped we'd meet up again one day. I was working at the flower store one afternoon when her mom came in to order flowers and she told me Jessica had just gotten engaged! I was thrilled for her! I gave Jessica's mom my number and the next day got a call from Jessica. Since that day we've been the best of friends again, and I'm thrilled. When Jessica asked me to do her wedding flowers I was touched and very honored. She told me she wanted a very romantic feeling with her flowers, my mind went straight to Sahara roses. Sahara roses are awesome! They are a mix of blush, pink, cream and sometimes beige color, no rose is the same. I think that makes them unique and gorgeous! Jessica got married on a yacht that cruised around Newport that had an awesome picture window where the sunset ceremony took place. Well I think Jessica got her romantic feel; with all Sahara roses it was stunning!
The bride and bridesmaids all carried bouquets of Saharah roses.
Hanging kissing balls made of Saharah roses and green dendrobium orchids marked where the ceremony was going to take place.
This heart made of Saharah roses hung above th bride and grooms head table.
Awesome seashell cake and cake table.


No comments:

Post a Comment