Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chris and Kandice, Lake Hills Church

Kandice was the bride who knew exactly what she wanted when it came to her wedding flowers (I love that kinda of bride, makes life MUCH easier).

Kandi's bridal bouquet was made of white roses, saharah roses (which I love, love, love) and tuberose (smells so good).

Boutonnieres were made with white roses and blue hydrangea blossoms.

Chris' boutonniere matched Kandi's bouquet. I used a Saharah rose and a tuberose blossom.

The bridesmaids carried simple bouquets of blue hydrangea.


The centerpiece for the reception were made of blue hydrangea with blue rocks in the bottom of a square vase. Kandi also provided me with the vases and rocks (great idea for saving money).

Thank you Chris and Kandi for allowing me to post these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment