Thursday, January 20, 2011

Matt and Viviana, Newport Princess Yacht, Newport Beach

Working with Matt and Viviana was a different experience for me as I was contacted by Matt (Viviana was carrying twins) and it was him who had all the ideas for the flowers. I thought this was adorable! Matt had wonderful ideas and it was fun to work with a groom for a change.

The bridesmaids bouquets were made of white roses and bombay dendrobium orchid blooms with a collar of lemon leaf.

The brides bouquet was a cascade style made with white lilly blooms, purple roses, bombay dendrobium orchids and bear grass.

The grooms boutonniere was a purple roses with an orchid bloom and a bear grass loop. The groomsmen had orchid boutonnieres.

Matt came up with this simple yet elegant centerpiece.

The cake was adorned with white lilly blooms and white cymbidium orchid blooms. Matt was very clear that he wanted a cascade look. (So cute that he was so involved).

The ceremony (and then head table) site was decorated with a beautiful arch piece made of purple roses, orchids and white lilies. There were also 2 pillars with roses, lilies, orchids and ivy. Loved this wedding! Purple and white and simple and elegant!
Good job Matt with your flower choices and ideas and thank you guys for allowing me to post the photos.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled onto u'r blog over from Google, I love your work, I do bridal flowers too, in fabric! I'm happy to follow u'r blog!

    ReplyDelete