Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gus and Kristi

Wow! Seems I've been a bit behind at keeping up my blog. Sorry guys!
Gus and Kristi were my last wedding from 2010 and one of my favorites. They got married at the Knott's Berry Farm Resort. Kristi was very easy to work with and always open to hearing my suggestions. Loved that they kept with the holiday season and they flowers reflect that. I'm my opinion you can't go wrong with Christmas greens! To bad we can't have them year round!
Kristi's bouquet was made in a semi-cascade style with red roses, cedar and holly. Not only was it beautiful, it smelled amazing!
The bridesmaids bouquets were made from white oriental lilies, white roses and cedar! Loved these bouquets!







Corsages and Boutonnieres
The centerpieces were made in 6x6 square glass vases and were filles with white oriental lilies, red spray roses, cedar and holly. Wish the lillies would have opened a bit more, but boy did that room smell good!

The happy bride and groom with their bridal party!

No comments:

Post a Comment