Saturday, August 20, 2011

M&J's Wedding

The Arch
The top of the arch piece was made with purple stock, kale, sunflowers, green roses and green hypericum berries. Turned out AMAZING don't ya think?!

The bridal bouqet! I loved this rustic feeling bouquet! It was made with green hydrangea, green roses, sunflowers and purple stock! Stunning! Romantic yet rustic!

I was the Maid of Honor at this wedding! I clean up pretty good I'd say! ;)

Close up of my bouquet. It was made with green hydrangea, kale, purple stock, green roses and green hypericum berry. Sorry to say but this picture doesn't do this bouquet justice!

Flowers in my hair

Keeping with the rustic/country feel of this wedding; the centerpices were 3" mini terra cota pots with a variety of purple, white and yellow plants in each. The centerpieces also doubled as the thank you gifts! I love using things for multiple purposes! Great idea for saving $$$.

Thank you Partick Anibaldi of Anibaldi Studios (http://www.anibaldistudios.com/) for the beautiful photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment